all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Adding time to window
@ 2015-07-17 17:48 Steve Graham
From: Steve Graham @ 2015-07-17 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

After looking at the handbook and Googling, I came up dry.  So I am asking you folks.

At one time while using org-mode, the time was listed along with the buffer name, etc.  Now it is not.

Is there a way to add it permanently?

I am also using todochiku, kanban and pomodoro.

Thanks, Steve

* Re: Adding time to window
@ 2015-07-17 18:14 ` Steve Graham
From: Steve Graham @ 2015-07-17 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 10:48:17 AM UTC-7, Steve Graham wrote:
> After looking at the handbook and Googling, I came up dry.  So I am asking you folks.
>
> At one time while using org-mode, the time was listed along with the buffer name, etc.  Now it is not.
>
> Is there a way to add it permanently?
>
> I am also using todochiku, kanban and pomodoro.
>
> Thanks, Steve

Found it in another thread on this group.

Added '(display-time-mode)' to .emacs.

Thanks.

* Re: Adding time to window
@ 2015-07-17 18:16 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2015-07-17 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Steve Graham <solitary.wanderer52@gmail.com> writes:

> After looking at the handbook and Googling, I came up dry.  So I am asking you folks.
>
> At one time while using org-mode, the time was listed along with the buffer name, etc.  Now it is not.
>
> Is there a way to add it permanently?
>
> I am also using todochiku, kanban and pomodoro.
>
> Thanks, Steve

C-h f display-time-mode RET

Nick