Brian Burns writes: > Hi Nicolas, the site looks really nice - I like the colors of the latest > iteration. Thank you :) > In Firefox on Windows though the buttons seem to be misbehaving - > http://i.imgur.com/4FVwZ03.png. I will fix that, thanks for reporting it. > And I think the buttons in the dark iteration look nicer than the light > iteration - they're more uniform, and having the text underneath them looks > a little better, IMO - http://i.imgur.com/5ninomb.png. I plan to make another iteration and re-think this part of the page. Nico