Hello I have used weekly-view in Xemacs (21.5.34) and I liked it a lot. I recently switched to GNU emacs 25 and I needed to rename some variables and functions since they had been changed: For example (defalias 'view-diary-entries 'diary-view-entries) And for cal-desk-calendar hebrew-holidays to holiday-hebrew-holidays etc. Then it worked more or less. However there is one problem. In Xemacs the weekly view was nicely displayed. In GNU emacs it is however the display is less nice, I attach it also. Since the address of the author of view-weekly does not work anymore, can somebody you comment on the behavior? Thanks and regards Uwe Brauer