all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Developing a preprocessor for Arduino
@ 2016-05-11  5:40 Csányi Pál
From: Csányi Pál @ 2016-05-11  5:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I wish to develope a preprocessor for the Arduino programming language.
http://labs.arduino.org/Programming+Language

I wish to write this preprocessor in Emacs Lisp.
I imagine that that my pupils write the code in Emacs in their native
language.
So, eg. the Arduino command
setup() will be
beállít()
.

When they finished the program code, they run preprocessor.
The preprocessor should convert these commands in to English Arduino commands.

How should I start this project?

Best, Pali