Edward Hart writes: > HI Joakim, > > I think "PD header" would be a good name. I made it "PD HEADER", but that can be changed. > I noticed you added (require 'seq) to the file. What do you use the > library for? It would be nice to avoid having dependencies. Since Noam said it is included, I left it in for now. > > I've found one extra bug: the functions don't index index-names. Their > declaration is of the form "INDEXED \\(BY\\)? (\w+)". It won't be > possible to merge it with the generic declaration regexp, since the > INDEXED clause often appears at the ends of lines, within another > item's declaration. Ok, I added this now. I tried on a couple of programs from gnu-cobol-contrib, and it seems to work :) -- Joakim