Emanuel Berg writes: > Sharon Kimble wrote: > >> I meant that I was unable to close emacs using >> its internal commands of 'C-x C-c' and had to >> kill it aggressively by either its PID >> or pkill. [...] >> Hyperlinks in gnus emails. [...] >> In org-mode if you put +foo+ then foo has been >> strike-throughed, and I had lost >> this ability. > > OK, so all of these problems are caused by your > own configurations? Man, you must really be an > aggressive Elisper :) Well, good luck working it > out. > > Try to identify areas in your source that seem > suspicious and then comment them out and > restart. All done and sorted, the first two problems were in my custom.el and have been resolved, and the last problem was because I had ace-popup-menu and avy-menu installed. After email conversations with the writer of both programmes, I've deleted ace-popup-menu and I've now got my right-click back again. So all is now working properly. > > Either that, ot comment out half your code. > If it resolves a problem, you know it is in > that half; and if it doesn't, then it is in the > other :) And that's what I did, with very good support form Drew giving me very explicit instructions which helped resolve the problem by showing me, eventually, where the problem was. All kudos to Drew! Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk Debian 9.0, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.1.1, org-mode 9.0.7