Okay, so as a follow-up, the previous solution did not work. I had to remove the event altogether with (setq-hook! ’post-command-hook track-mouse nil) Now they don’t trigger randomly for me anymore. StrawberryTea writes: > Thanks, I just finally realized that I can map mouse movement to nil. > > (after! lsp-ui-doc > (map! :map lsp-ui-doc-mode-map > “” nil)) > > I never use that feature so this worked fine for me rather than digging into why > the events were being generated. > > Thank you, > StrawberryTea > Eli Zaretskii writes: > >>> From: StrawberryTea >>> Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:53:18 -0600 >>> >>> Hi. I’m using LSP mode which defines a command. I have >>> noticed that in some special situation involving switching workspaces in >>> Doom Emacs while using EXWM (Emacs X Window Manager), the >>> command is triggered after switching workspaces which >>> triggers the repeat map to exit even though the mouse wasn’t actually >>> visibly moved. I think it might be reasonable to exclude mouse movement >>> commands from exiting the repeat map by default or as an option. >> >> You can do that yourself for commands you want to repeat, can’t you? >> From the node “Creating Keymaps” in the ELisp Reference manual: >> >> Each command in the keymap can be marked as ’repeatable’, i.e. >> usable in ‘repeat-mode’, by putting a ‘repeat-map’ property on it, >> e.g. >> >> (put ’undo ’repeat-map ’undo-repeat-map) >> >> where the value of the property is the map to be used by >> ‘repeat-mode’. >> >> There’s no way the default configuration can ever anticipate all of >> the known and unknown commands that some users could want to be >> repeatable. But each user can add commands to the set of repeatable >> ones by using the above technique.