"Mathias Dahl" writes: >> A small bug. Recipe: >> >> emacs -Q >> M-x info RET >> m elisp RET >> i emacs TAB >> >> Now, the point will go back to the beginning of the line, instead of >> staying at the end, proposing L, ' ', - to distinguish the input. > > I tried this both on a very recent (some days ago) CVS Emacs on > GNU/Linux and on an older CVS Emacs on Windows, and in both places, > point (in the minibuffer) stays at the end of the string. I can see, > in the completion buffer, a highligted `L' in the "EMACSLOADPATH > environment variable", for example. > > In short: I could not recreate this. Recipe wasn't good: add a M-x partial-completion-mode somewhere :-) -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | Would someone please DTRT with this, | | Epita/LRDE Promo 2007 | then ACK? | | http://www.lrde.org/~cadilh_m | -- Richard Stallman | `-- - JID: micha@amessage.be --' - --'