Hi all, would someone with write access please install this patch for me? It includes the following improvements: 1. When doing `M-x doc-view' the filename completion doesn't hide pdf, ps, and dvi files anymore. 2. I added a simple around advice to `view-file' that asks to use `doc-view' instead of `view-file' if file is a pdf, ps or dvi file. This enables users to use the normal `v' command in dired to open document files. The patch is a bit large because the current version was indented with spaces, this one uses both spaces and tabs (width 8) as it's the default for emacs.