Eli Zaretskii writes: >> I would strongly prefer for the code to remain in a separate file, >> for the sake of modularity. > > Then let's rename the file. If I am forced to choose between renaming and merging, it would be better to merge, because it is more irritating to the end user (and we have quite a few users of Remember before its inclusion to Emacs) to hunt for a new name, as opposed to just removing their (require 'remember-diary) line. I loathe having to do either of these, and wish that we would find a more elegant fix in the load or require mechanisms. -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 | http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net | /` |\ | | | Sysadmin -- Hobbies: Lisp, GP2X, HCoop | |_] | \| |_| Projects: Emacs, Muse, ERC, EMMS, ErBot, DVC, Planner |