Xah writes: > So, i was reading about it in Wikipedia. Although i don't have a TV, > and haven't had since 2000, but i still enjoyed the festive spirits > anyhow. After all, i'm Chinese by blood. So, in my wandering, i ran > into this welcome song on youtube: > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HEndNYVhZo What is your point? Your email is in plain text and I can click on the link just fine- it is not exactly rocket science to implement parsing of URL's to workable links in an Email program (a lot of programs does that, including Gnus). Images can be included inline if you want. Also mail markups such as *this*, **this** and _this_ have been around since the Usenet days and displayed appropriately by a number of mailers. Like others have said, most html messages that I have seen either contains useless information, or are plain spam and can introduce a host of security problems in some mailers. Charles