all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* My contribution code for Emacs.
@ 2008-11-26  0:26 Andy Stewart
From: Andy Stewart @ 2008-11-26  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi, everyone!

I have three independent extensions for Emacs.
I want to contribute those extensions.

I have sign copyright of FSF and have PDF document of FSF.

But i don't know the detail process of contribute code to Emacs.

Any help?

Thanks.

  -- Andy.

* Re: My contribution code for Emacs.
@ 2008-11-26  3:30 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2008-11-26  3:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Stewart; +Cc: emacs-devel

> I have three independent extensions for Emacs.
> I want to contribute those extensions.

> I have sign copyright of FSF and have PDF document of FSF.

Great, we indeed received your copyright assignment.

> But i don't know the detail process of contribute code to Emacs.

Basically: send your patches here for review.  Be warned that we're in
feature freeze for Emacs-23.1 so most extensions will be left on the
side for now.  But you may still want to send them now to get feedback,
since in order for your extensions to be well-integrated, they may
require significant changes (not necessarily, of course, but it's often
the case if they touch "core" functionality).