() Michael Heerdegen () Sat, 15 Feb 2014 11:36:35 +0100 > Another way to be lazy is to do nothing if there is pending input. Yes, but that approach doesn't help in my case. Oops, sorry for the noise. > BTW, this should probably be on help-gnu-emacs. Thanks, I wasn't sure about that. I thought questions about developing Emacs addons fit here, but emacs-dev is only about developing vanilla Emacs itself, right? Sorry, then. No worries. In this case i suppose the issue pertains to both just fine. IMHO, it's nicer to see a solution using existing facilities on help-, and one using new facilities (or conventions) on -devel, but if in the end everyone who reads one reads the other, there is distinction not in substance, only in style. -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502 (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: (responsep (questions 'technical) (not (via 'mailing-list))) => nil