() Emanuel Berg () Sat, 24 May 2014 20:45:36 +0200 Only problems I had - aa2u translated the dash in "best-effort" as well (perhaps unavoidable, but very minor so) You can "mask" that text w/ ‘aa2u-mark-as-text’. BTW, if anyone has any particularly fetching examples of ascii-art-to-unicode.el at work (or play) that they'd like to contribute to its tip jar page, please post it to this mailing list w/ "aa2u zow" in the subject line. You can post either only the ASCII, in which case i'll prepare a "before and after" file (and screenshot), or a file that does the "before and after" demo including instructions on how to get from "before" to "after". I will credit contributors on the tip jar page, of course. Also, when typing, that typically screws up the figure, so can you make it insert text while simultaneously eating whitespace at the other end? This is what the venerable ‘overwrite-mode’ does. -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502 (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: (responsep (questions 'technical) (not (via 'mailing-list))) => nil