David Kastrup writes: > There is a reason ad blockers are widely used in order to > systematically deal with some of the worst misconceptions of page > authors about their users' needs. Is my Emacs website so wrong because I added transitions to anchors? I really wonder why Firefox has JS support at all. Ads on the web (as well as tracking) are a huge annoyance, but it's totally unrelated to my animations (which degrades to regular anchors BTW on browsers with no JS support). Have you turned on `trolling-mode' today? I'm sorry but I won't participate in this discussion anymore. Nico