Matthew Malcomson writes: > There are a few checkdoc.el functions that pass `current-prefix-arg' > as the third argument (KEYS) to `call-interactively'. > When running any of these with a prefix argument (whether numeric or > a cons cell) gives an error about the argument to `call-interactively' > not being a vector. > e.g. > > emacs -Q > > C-u M-x checkdoc-ispell > > checkdoc-ispell: Wrong type argument: vectorp, (4) > > > I see this with any emacs version I've tried. As it turns out, whoever wrote that wasn't paying close enough attention, as the third argument is supposed to be for events (to satisfy commands that ask for "e", "k", "K", or "U"). It seems that `call-interactively' propagates the prefix argument to the called function automatically (it did with a test command that printed its arg in my git emacs -Q), so you should be able to remove the last 2 arguments to each call and it should Just Work(tm). I have a patch, attached, that does just that. -----