tags 5615 + patch quit Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > IRIE Shinsuke writes: > >> Sorry, the patch I sent with previous mail is bad, because the previous >> patch was made without considering `line-spacing' specified by a >> floating point number or frame-parameter. >> >> So I wrote the new patch. Please check it. > > [...] > > Is this still a problem in the current Emacs? Current Emacs still uses the same (1- (window-height)) expression, but I can't understand from the description when exactly this gives the wrong result. Furthermore, I don't see any justification which would explain why the new proposed significantly more complicated computation is more correct. I think we should just use window-text-height.