Em [2020-01-04 sáb 10:55:41-0800], Eric Abrahamsen escreveu: > Would you please eval the following forms and let me know if everything > works as expected? > [...] Thank you for the fix. With it I can indeed insert a tag. I tested on my real EBDB database on Spacemacs develop as well as on the pure GNU Emacs with minimal customization and minimal EBDB database I used to reproduce this bug. The tests were quick however, I just added a small tag to a few records, and on one case I edited a tags field to add a second tag (manually separated by ":"). There are still quirks: 1. When hitting "i" to insert a tags field on a record that already has a tags field, I get a big error message (attached). I would prefer a short and clear error message. 2. When editing a tags field with the extended interface ("E"), and adding a second tag, I can successfully hit "[Apply]" and it works; but when hitting "[Accept]" I get an error. Regards