tags 35546 + patch thanks On Tue, 07 May 2019 12:50:38 -0400 npostavs@gmail.com wrote: > Michael Heerdegen writes: > >>> (setf (logand PLACE #x0F) V) > >> Anyway, there is no reason that the setter currently does not >> return V, right? > > I can't see any compelling reason to return the whole PLACE value after > update, so I guess it's just oversight. So yeah, it should return V > just like the setters for `cl-subseq' and `nth' return the new value, > not the whole sequence. I noticed `substring' had the same problem. Patch fixing that, together with cond and logand, attached. -- Štěpán