all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* vc-tor no longer working?
@ 2022-09-25  8:58 Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2022-09-25  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I have tor and torsocks running, and the command "torsocks git pull" in a
shell works as expected. I also have

(setq vc-tor t).

This was sufficient yesterday to run a pull over tor via '+' in vc-dir. However,
today it's not working in so far as the vc-git compilation window just
has

Running "git pull --stat"...

I would expect the output

Running "torsocks git pull --stat"...

I notice there has been a recent vc-tor commit to emacs, but I see no
difference if I revert it.

Perhaps only the output compilation message has changed? How could I
check -- I'm not a tor expert.

Colin.