Greg Farough writes: > On Thu, Sep 19 2024, Thanos Apollo wrote: > [...] > > I've always used the "greek-babel" input method, and have never > encountered any classical Greek I couldn't easily type in with that. > Maybe I'm missing something, it seems that it does not have support for perispomeni (e.g ῶ) that we can do with "[" + "ω" in usual polytonic keyboards. Psili, dasia, different types of periods, ypogegrammeni & varys tonos, seem to be missing as well. e.g phrase from Mathew (Bible) in Greek. 1.1 Βίβλος γενέσεως ᾽Ιησοῦ Χριστοῦ υἱοῦ Δαυὶδ υἱοῦ ᾽Αβραάμ. 1.2 ᾽Αβραὰμ ἐγέννησεν τὸν ᾽Ισαάκ, ᾽Ισαὰκ δὲ ἐγέννησεν τὸν ᾽Ιακώβ, ᾽Ιακὼβ δὲ ἐγέννησεν τὸν ᾽Ιούδαν καὶ τοὺς ἀδελφοὺς αὐτοῦ There is support for some accent's in greek-babel input method, as well in other greek methods, but most of the greek accents are missing. Maybe I'm missing something with the keybindings? -- Thanos Apollo https://thanosapollo.org