Richard Stallman writes: > I changed `dired-view-file' so that it asks the user to use doc-view for > pdf, ps and dvi files instead of `view-file'. > > The change in Dired is similar to a change I installed in 2004, which > was removed in 2005. The code worked but there was some sort of > drawback to the idea. I don't remember what it was, but before we > install a similar feature now, someone should check on this list for > discussion of `dired-view-file' in Dec 2004 and make sure that the > arguments there don't apply against this change. > > As for the changes in doc-view.el itself, would someone please install > them? Installed. But Tassilo, please not that the « Version » field of your file should be updated again when dired-related things will be integrated. -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | Fenouil | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | | | JID/MSN: | -- Poème de François Le Lionnais | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | - --'