On Mon, Sep 26 2011, Tassilo Horn wrote: > Not sure. I've just test-driven Julien's google-contacts.el which uses > oauth2.el, and the google page showing the auth code constists of first > a large part of JavaScript and CSS stuff and then plain but complex HTML > where the auth code is inside a . Yeah, but please recall yourself you had to click on a button before having this code in a textarea. I really doubt that: - it's easy to "click" on a JavaScript button from Emacs; - it's a good idea to answer question instead of the user, this is not the point of the spec. The question and the code are not there to piss developers off. :-) -- Julien Danjou