all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* ocaml and emacs 24
@ 2012-02-14 21:22 Andrea Crotti
From: Andrea Crotti @ 2012-02-14 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I was trying to use ocaml with my emacs 24 from bzr but it looks like
that the package is quite
old and it's using removed functions (it works with emacs 23).

Now it looks like that tuareg doesn't have any official repository, on
github there is an import
here only, which has never been touched much
https://github.com/hayamiz/tuareg-mode

Now I would also try to fix the issues, but I hate to not have clear and
definitive code repositories
to work with.

Are there maybe other repositories or other modes more modern for ocaml?

* Re: ocaml and emacs 24
@ 2012-02-15  0:22 ` Óscar Fuentes
From: Óscar Fuentes @ 2012-02-15  0:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrea Crotti; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0@gmail.com> writes:

> I was trying to use ocaml with my emacs 24 from bzr but it looks like
> that the package is quite
> old and it's using removed functions (it works with emacs 23).
>
> Now it looks like that tuareg doesn't have any official repository, on
> github there is an import
> here only, which has never been touched much
> https://github.com/hayamiz/tuareg-mode
>
> Now I would also try to fix the issues, but I hate to not have clear
> and definitive code repositories
> to work with.
>
> Are there maybe other repositories or other modes more modern for ocaml?

Starting from here:

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/TuaregMode

this can be reached:

https://forge.ocamlcore.org/scm/browser.php?group_id=43