Stefan Monnier writes: > Sounds OK (i.e. patch welcome). Just be careful that diff3 markers > don't always come with useful "names". Also mine/other is used as > mnemonic for key-bindings, so the terminology is "deeply" embedded in > smerge-mode, so maybe we should use "MINE - HEAD" and "OTHER - > 2c633c8... Issue 3656/2: disambiguate our own ::to_string from > std::to_string" for the names. > > In any case, please make it a bug-report, so we have a number to > track it. At any rate, this is what I went with. Feel free to take it; I have a copyright assignment for Emacs on file.