() Thien-Thi Nguyen () Tue, 03 Dec 2013 11:51:58 +0100 Now i see e/.git/bzr/.bzr/repository/upload/ w/ a slowly-growing .pack file (294MB at the moment). I suppose this is a temporary work area for git-remote-bzr and the working tree e/ will be populated once download is complete. So far, so good. (Now watch the gods strike me and my old computer down -- Murphy's Law...) Ah yes, Mr. Murphy. After four hours, the hard disk filled up (5.8 G is apparently not enough) and the process exited failurefully. The good (?) news is that the death was clean, and apart from a huge increase in entropy, there remains no sign of activity whatsoever. I and my old computer thank you for dropping by. :-/ I'm curious: What is the maximum transient disk footprint people see for "git clone bzr::..." and for a "pure bzr" (no git-bzr) checkout? Is there a huge difference? How about footprint after successful checkout? [If anyone wants to donate me a new(er) computer for Emacs (and other Free Software) hacking, please contact me off-list.] -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502 (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: (responsep (questions 'technical) (not (via 'mailing-list))) => nil