How can I place " at the beginning of a line, and " at the end of a line, in a highlighted region please? This is a block of 10+ lines, and I need quotes from the beginning and end of each line. I have a block of text, which is a latex preamble, as part of an org-mode init file, which is tangled and creates my "init.el". Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 24.4.1.0