Hi, first of all: good work, thanks for the efford! Nicolas Petton writes: > After trying many alternatives I decided that showing how Emacs can look > like it something for the tour page. I think the screenshot on the > homepage should show how Emacs looks by default. While I think that, too, I think we still should invest more energy to make the screenshot more beautiful: the screenshot looks blurry (probably due to downscaling by width:100%) and the text in the right buffer has some really bad line breaks; one could avoid that by making that buffer a little broader. I understand the necessity of the scaling, but maybe a responsive image () would be the better choice. It has a fallback for older browsers (the inside the ) and more modern browsern get a better scaled version of the image: browser image scaling is really ugly. Best regards, -- Christian Kruse https://wwwtech.de/about