Dmitry Gutov writes: > Hi Nicolas, Hi Dmitry, > A couple of notes: > > - The logo (both versions) looks a little blurry to me, like the text's > edges in "ξlpa" are less definite than in "GNU Emacs Lisp Package > Archive" below it. Although that might have everything to do with me > using a 4K monitor. Oh, yes, most probably. I don't have such a monitor, but I'll ask a colleague to see by myself. > - The phrase "Since you'll probably want to use your installed packages, > ..." is a bit jarring. > > First, you _can_ use most of the packages (maybe not all (?), but close) > without that, as long as you limit the relevant configuration to > add-hook, eval-after-load, setq and auto-mode-alist entries. > > In fact, I recommend adding `global-company-mode' (a global mode > function) to `after-init-hook' instead of evaluating it directly. That > works whether (package-initialize) is in the user's init script, or not. > > But if we do consider it a good practice, writing about it in a "by the > way" fashion on ELPA's website seems odd. A technical solution seems in > order. Indeed! I haven't changed any content yet, I only did cosmetic changes. If you (or others) have other remarks regarding the content of the website, let me know :-) Cheers, Nico