tags 24091 patch quit Dominik Schrempf writes: > I do not want to bring up old threads, On the contrary, please do feel free to bring up any open bug thread. > but I am having the exact same problem with Emacs+XMonad for years > now. That's interesting information, because I thought that loop was supposed to be working for XMonad. > Did you come to a conclusion or find a fix back in September? We left things inconclusive, but revisiting this now, I see no reason against simply removing this waiting loop: