Hello, I use emacs snapshot on Debian. Recently, but cannot say when exactly, my email composition has started behaving strangely with respect to auto-fill mode. Specifically, if I'm responding to an email, as I type, long lines get auto-filled with "> " as the prefix. The first line of the paragraph does *not* start with "> " and I usually have at least one blank line between the paragraph I am typing and any included text from the original email. I have searched my configuration for anything that would affect this but I have nothing. When it comes to auto-fill, I've left everything as default as far as I can tell. Any suggestions on how to track this down would be welcome. Thank you. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, org 9.1.6