On 2018-10-18 at 21:24, Garreau, Alexandre wrote: > So I was right, it is the news-mail interface, and it is in standford, > so now the question is: who to contact? is that GNU people? > > Maybe to as “X-Complaints-To” header suggests? > or ? Is anyone acknowledgable of the gateway mechanism or did the people who set this up disappeared? I never used usenet, and am not directly responsible for this mailing-list administration, nor am I yet that involved, so I’m a little bit incomfortable asking myself. Would someone who actually use newsgroups or even who have special powers on this mailing-list prefer to try contact the in-charge people? Otherwise I was planning to send a mail like this one (not yet sent, this is a draft) to ?