El sábado 14 de septiembre del 2019 a las 0123 horas, Eli Zaretskii escribió: >> From: Jorge Javier Araya Navarro >> Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 19:41:32 -0600 >> >> repository: https://gitlab.com/shackra/colibri >> >> This thing still misses another function for expanding a balanced tag when the user deletes the / >> character of a self-closing tag, I don't think that code is trivial and maybe I wouldn't be able to >> extract it from rjsx-mode as with the extracted code. >> >> I was wondering: >> >> - doing this copy and pasting in regards to js-jsx-electric-lt is somewhat a violation of Felipe copyright? > > The code is short enough to be admitted without any legal paperwork, > but the original author should explicitly agree to having his code > added to Emacs, we cannot use his code without a permission. > > Thanks. Understood, Will try to reach to him and ask his permission