Stefan Kangas writes: > I see two options to move forward here: > > 1. Add a new item (or reformulate an old one) on the splash screen. > 2. Add something to the "Contributing" page about feature suggestions. > > I'm not too enthusiastic about option 1, but I've re-attached my patch > which tries to do 2. (They are not mutually exclusive.) > > Any other opinions, please? No one besides me and Drew has commented so far, and we both seem to be in favour of the above patch. Drew had some suggestions for improvements which I've incorporated into the below patch. I also took the time to just make it much shorter and simpler (down to two sentences now). Are there any objections to pushing this patch to the release branch? Best regards, Stefan Kangas