Hello everyone, Following the release of version 1.5.0 of the modus-themes (bug#49572), I believe this is the right time to remove the long-discontinued packages 'modus-operandi-theme' and 'modus-vivendi-theme'. The technicalities were discussed in bug#46964, with the gist being that we would provide users a few months to migrate to the new 'modus-themes' package. We had also introduced code in the old packages that would pull in the new package, so we can assume that the old packages are no longer required. The change I would like to install is attached. Thank you! Protesilaos -- Protesilaos Stavrou https://protesilaos.com