Hi, Eli and Dmitry! I tried to write documentation for the previous version of the command and came to the conclusion that I crammed too much functionality into it. So I divided the DWIM command into command for copying name at point (bound to w) and command for copying marked files (bound to * w). I also added new command for copying VC related filenames from everywhere. An appropriate binding would be C-x v w, but I am not sure if I should use a top-level binding for such an insignificant command. Quoting and prefix arguments now copy `dired-copy-filename-as-kill'.