all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to font lock buffer name starts with space
@ 2007-09-28 15:27 Ye Wenbin
From: Ye Wenbin @ 2007-09-28 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

Hi, I want some buffers hide from list-buffers, so I add an space to the
buffer's name.
But it turns that the font lock is inhibit for the buffer name starts with
space.
How to active font-lock for that buffer?

--
Best regards,
Ye Wenbin