Cezar Halmagean writes: > Well, I know that sounds weird... but I really like the macports > version of Emacs and the integration with OS X. I personally am happy with how the X11 version of Emacs 23 looks (GTK2, with anti-alias fonts) and functions. However, I will definitely moved to Emacs.app for GNUstep once it is ready because of "Services". It will be cool to have Emacs services for text objects. ;-) > Would it have the fonts and stuff ? Emacs have access to all the fonts installed for X11. Charles