all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Something like an array (list) of a class
@ 2009-04-10 20:32 Decebal
       [not found] ` <mailman.5118.1239437738.31690.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Decebal @ 2009-04-10 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I would like to make some datadriven functionality. Is there a way to
make sure a list is filled with a certain type of data. I would like
to make sure that every element of my list contains: a type, a
description, a functionname and room to store a string. Is this
possible?

Also what is the best way to fetch the element of the list that is of
a specific type (first field of the object)?