Hi folks, I recently wrote a couple of module, namely `google-maps' and `google-weather', which retrieve various information from the Google API. Using this 2 modules, I wrote 2 extensions for Org mode, one adding weather forecasts in the Org agenda, and another one adding the possibility to show a Google Map for the location of an event from your agenda. This two modules have a small webpage describing them at: http://julien.danjou.info/google-maps-el.html http://julien.danjou.info/google-weather-el.html Today, Carsten Dominik asked me to merge the Org parts of the above extension into Org mode, something I'd be glad to see happen. But to do the things correctly, that would mean the merge of the `google-maps.el' and `google-weather.el' modules into Emacs core packages. We do not want Org to rely on external sources and would like to have this in the core functionalities of Org mode. The question is, therefore, is there a chance that we could merge these two extension into Emacs? -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info