all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Warning with --daemon
@ 2011-03-14 12:00 Memnon Anon
From: Memnon Anon @ 2011-03-14 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

orgmode introduced a new warning for one of its features I use.
I usually start emacs with --daemon; the startup stops whenever this
warning is displayed.

The only way to continue seems to press RET, but this has a side effect:
A newline is added to a buffer - probably the buffer loaded ATM by
desktop-save-mode.

Is there any other way to continue the init of emacs?
It seems to me there must be a way to let emacs know I saw the warning
without affecting the buffer.

Memnon