Sivaram Neelakantan writes: > I usually have 1 frame with 3 windows in it when coding; the top half > has 2 windows(side by side) and the bottom 1 wide window. Lately, I > noticed that I prefer to use the bottom window to read code and I find > that trying to move the buffer from one of the 2 upper windows to the > bottom a bit tiresome. > > Is there anything that allows for buffers to cycle through a fixed > window(s) arrangement in a frame? Preferably, only the visible file > associated buffers attached to the windows should cycle through not > the hidden or scratch buffers. Elscreen can manage windows layout in a frame. http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsLispScreen -- Carl Lei (XeCycle) Department of Physics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University OpenPGP public key: 7795E591 Fingerprint: 1FB6 7F1F D45D F681 C845 27F7 8D71 8EC4 7795 E591