Julien Danjou writes: >On Tue, Oct 02 2012, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > >> This file's name clashes with erc-notify.el under 8+3 truncation. Can >> it be renamed, please? > >I'm not against it, but I'm having a hard time finding a better name. >It's an erc module using notifications.el to notify the user. > >I'll try to find something. erc-via-notifications.el ? -K >> Or maybe just add its contents to erc-notify.el? > >Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with erc-notify.el which does >something totally different.