all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* elisp programming - navigate through code?
@ 2014-03-29 16:49 Martin
From: Martin @ 2014-03-29 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GNU Emacs users list

Hi there,

This is now specially for elisp, but maybe its possible for other things to
(ruby on rails - ruby, javascript, coffeescript, ...)

Is there a way to navigate better through my code.

like having a function (foo arg1 arg2) putting the cursor to foo will
C-h f suggest I want to read the docstring for that.  Thats good.

But now I'd like to navigate to the definition (which can be in the same
buffer or somewhere else). Is that possbile?

Thanks,
Martin