Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Stefan Monnier >> Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 09:58:38 -0400 >> Cc: Nicolas Petton , 19175@debbugs.gnu.org, >> Mario Becroft >> >> I don't think this fix is important enough to delay the release. > > Btw, there's no need to delay the release, just redo the tarball. FWIW, it'd be fine with me to do another RC tomorrow and release on Friday on next Monday. I don't know if adding this commit in the release tomorrow without another RC is ok or not. Cheers, Nico -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr