Stefan Monnier writes: >>> I don't understand this change. Can't it cause two CL-structs to be >>> vconcat'd together, which wouldn't make much sense? >> The previous version of `seq-concatenate' did not prevent that, since >> CL-structs are vectors, thus sequences, and the function was using >> `sequencep' to determine if the seq had to be converted or not. > > Indeed, but if we intend to work for new "sequence" types defined via > CL-struct, that's still a problem. Yes, it is still a problem. One solution would be to test if the seq is a cl-struct with, in which case we could use `seq-into'. But then that would only fix the cl-struct case, not any other. Nico