all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Emanuel Berg <embe8573@student.uu.se>
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Even more Gnus material: we made the paper!
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 01:22:16 +0100	[thread overview]

Albin Ludvig Otterhäll <Albin@Otterhall.com> writes:

>> He quotes me thrice
>
> Entertaining read of an outsiders view into the "CLI
> culture".

Indeed, I'm not sure how much of an "outsider" he is
tho. He might put it like that to make it more
accessible to his students and to be more on their
level. It also makes it more adventurous, like him
venturing into some hidden culture...

> When did you formulate your thoughts on the topic?

I wouldn't put it exactly like that - it is just
another post on actually this particular mailing
list/newsgroup - which by all means isn't anything to
be ashamed of...

Googling the first quote made me find this:

    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2013-12/msg00011.html

It feels like ages ago but it is actually just

    2 years, 3 months, and 0 days

or, what should be equivalent

    2 years, 92 days

if this software is correct [1].