- In a git-clone'd "lisp/net/net-utils.el" I modified several interactive DNS-querying functions (nslookup-host, dns-lookup-host, run-dig) to allow specifying a particular name server to use where before you couldn't. This is possible non-interactively as well as interactively with a prefix argument. - Also, a new variable `dig-program-options' is defined to allow users to set options for use with `run-dig'. This is in line with the current `nslookup-program-options' and `dns-lookup-program-options' and is necessary for the new definition of `run-dig' to function. - The `run-dig' function no longer needs the auto-loaded `ffap-string-at-point' function, removing one dependency on ffap.el For all users, and especially those unaware of the changes, there should be no discernible difference in functionality when used exactly as before. My changelog and diff are attached.