On 01/14/20 03:42 AM, Pankaj Jangid wrote: > Eric Abrahamsen writes: > >>> That command sets up the message-mode buffer and makes it current >>> before iterating over the articles, so it's unable to actually find >>> the articles and simply repeats the last value of >>> gnus-original-article-buffer. >> >> Okay, that was only right by accident. The real problem was that the >> code inside the iterate was setting the buffer to the message-mode >> buffer. Then the calls to `gnus-summary-select-article' kept >> re-setting to the summary-buffer, but always on the same article. >> >> Anyway, would you test this patch and confirm it fixes the problem? > > Just did that. Following observation, > > when I process mark multiple items in summary-buffer and move the point > to anything other than the latest marked mail and then press 'S A', the > last mail is not added and the second-last email gets attached twice. > > When the point is on the last marked email and then I press 'S A', it > works fine. Sorry, got busy for a couple of days there... Looks like the currently-opened message is interfering with the process somewhat. I've tried this out a few different ways and this new version of the patch seems to do the right thing, would you give it another shot? Eric