Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Thierry Volpiatto >> Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 09:30:40 +0000 >> >> I am trying to compile emacs-29 with native-compile, I have an error >> >> configure: error: ELisp native compiler was requested, but libgccjit was >> not found. >> >> However it seems libgccjit is installed, I have >> >> libgccjit-10-dev >> libgccjit-7-dev >> libgccjit-8-dev >> libgccjit0 >> >> I am on LinuxMint (Ubuntu based). >> >> What am I missing and where can I find documentation to install this? > > Please show the details of this failed test in config.log. It is hard > to know what is missing in your case without seeing that diagnostics. configure:19086: error: ELisp native compiler was requested, but libgccjit was not found. Please try installing libgccjit or a similar package. If you are sure you want Emacs be compiled without ELisp native compiler, pass the --without-native-compilation option to configure. Not sure if it is what you want, I can send the whole file if you want but it is quite big. Thanks. -- Thierry